Are you searching for a Penetration testing company in Essex that offers assurance testing and managed cyber security services including Vulnerability assessments, vulnerability management and dark web assessments?
ConnectDS provide managed security services in Essex and the surrounding areas. We work with clients to offer cyber security assessments and solutions to ensure our clients are compliant and secure. Are you reliant on your in-house or outsourced IT team to deliver the elite expertise to perform security assessments, threat detection and ongoing cyber security services?
Speak to our team to see how we can assess your current approach to cyber security, align to industry standard frameworks and ensure that your organisation is prepared to defend against today’s advanced cyber security threats.
Speak to us to understand how we can provide actionable insight into your organisation’s cyber security posture and ensure proactive security monitoring and advanced threat detection for your Essex business.
Our Cyber Security Services
Why choose us for Penetration Testing in Essex?
- Comprehensive Assessment services – Our assurance services in Essex including pen testing, vulnerability assessments, vulnerability management (VMaaS), social engineering and product specific assessments.
- Responsive – Our security operations team serving Essex offer business hours and 24/7 remote system monitoring and security management. At ConnectDS, our aim is to ensure that organisations in Sussex receive responsive cyber security services that keep your workforce protected.
- Local team – Our highly experienced and qualified cyber security team are based in Essex and the surrounding areas. All of our staff have been background checked and vetted for your peace of mind.
- Trusted Supplier – We’re a partner for Sentinel One and CATO Networks.
- Free Dark Web Health Check – As a prospective or new client, you can take advantage of our free Dark Web Security assessment
- Real Time Monitoring – Our modern and efficient systems enable us to proactively monitor the security of your systems at all times to identify threats and remediate them effectively.
We offer our penetration testing solutions to areas Colchester, Southend-on-Sea, Basildon, Chelmsford, Harlow, Rayleigh, Grays, Brentwood, Braintree, Clacton-on-Sea, Wickford, Rochford, Loughton, Canvey Island and more.
Frequently Asked Questions about Cyber Security and Penetration Testing in Essex
WHY WOULD MY BUSINESS IN ESSEX NEED TO WORK WITH A COMPANY LIKE CONNECTDS?
If your current organisation has not got a cyber security strategy in place, or company managing it, we would recommend getting in touch with ConnectDS. Vulnerable businesses suffer threats from cyber security every day and being proactive in the fight against these compromises will save you a lot of time and money in the long-term.
HOW DO I GET IN TOUCH WITH THE TEAM AT CONNECTDS?
Please telephone us or fill in an enquiry form and we will get back to you as quickly as possible. All contact details can be found here.
WHAT IS THE COST TO PROTECT MY BUSINESS FROM CYBER SECURITY IN ESSEX?
Here at ConnectDS, we provide bespoke quotations to each of our clients based on several factors regarding their business set up and structure.
WHERE ARE CONNECTDS BASED?
We have offices in both Surrey and London. As our services are provided virtually, we manage the IT security for businesses all throughout the UK.
DOES CONNECTDS OFFER ONE-OFF CYBER SECURITY SCANS SO I CAN UNDERSTAND THE CURRENT THREAT LEVELS TO MY COMPANY?
Yes, as well as managed security services, here at ConnectDS, we offer a range of services, including one-off cyber security assessments. Get in touch with us today for a bespoke quotation on what cyber services we would recommend for your organisation.