If you’re searching for modern, efficient and reliable cyber security and penetration testing services in Hampshire, you’ve come to the right place.
ConnectDS are a managed security service provider (MSSP) working across Hampshire to provide pen test services and support your inhouse or outsourced IT department to provide elite security assessments, threat detection and ongoing cyber security services.
Speak to our team to see how we can assess your current approach to cyber security, align to industry standard frameworks and ensure that your organisation is prepared to defend against today’s advanced cyber security threats.
Hampshire is an area we know well and locally served from our UK office locations. Speak to us to today to understand how we can provide actionable insight into your organisation’s cyber security posture and offer services to ensure your business is prepared with proactive security monitoring and advanced threat detection.
Our pen test solutions to find potential vulnerabilities are available across Hampshire in Basingstoke, Liphook, Haslemere, Andover, Farnborough, Petersfield, New Forest, Gosport, Havant, Winchester, Southampton and Portsmouth and other Hampshire towns.
Our Hampshire Security Services
Why choose us for Pen Testing in Hampshire?
- Comprehensive Assessment services – Our assurance services in Hampshire including Pen Testing, Vulnerability assessments, vulnerability management (VMaaS), social engineering and product specific assessments.
- Responsive – Our security operations team serving Hampshire offer business hours and 24/7 remote system monitoring and security management. At ConnectDS, our aim is to ensure that organisations in Hampshire receive responsive cyber security services that keep their workforce protected.
- Local team – Our highly experienced and qualified cyber security team are based in Hampshire and the surrounding areas. All of our staff have been background checked and vetted for your peace of mind.
- Trusted Supplier – We’re a partner for Sentinel One and CATO Networks.
- Free Dark Web Health Check – As a prospective or new client, you can take advantage of our free Dark Web Security assessment
- Real Time Monitoring – Our modern and efficient systems enable us to proactively monitor the security of your systems at all times to identify threats and remediate them effectively.
Frequently Asked Questions about Penetration Testing and Cyber Security for Businesses in Hampshire
Here at ConnectDS, we frequently get asked questions about our services in Hampshire. We thought we would clear some of these queries up below. For any other questions, or to find out more about ConnectDS or our offering, speak to one of our team.
WHAT IS THE COST FOR PENETRATION TESTING IN HAMPSHIRE?
Unfortunately it is impossible for us to put together a cost sheet for our cyber security and penetration testing packages due to all the variables that come with each business. We put together bespoke packages for each of our clients, based on a number of factors including how many devices they have, how big the company is, and what practices are already in place with cyber security. Get in touch for your tailor-made quotation.
HOW DO I GET IN TOUCH WITH CONNECTDS IN HAMPSHIRE?
To contact ConnectDS, please follow this link here. On this page, you will find our telephone number and a contact form. We look forward to hearing from you.
DO ALL COMPANIES NEED TO WATCH OUT FOR CYBER ATTACKS?
Yes, all businesses are at risk of cyber attacks and so in order to protect your data and your customer data, it is imperative that you do not forgo a cyber-security plan.
WHAT IS THE OFFERING OF SERVICES FOR CONNECTDS CUSTOMERS IN HAMPSHIRE?
Here at ConnectDS, we are experts in cyber security. We offer both penetration testing and managed cyber security services in Hampshire and throughout the UK.
CAN CONNECTDS ACCESS MY DEVICE REMOTELY?
Yes, ConnectDS as standard work remotely. We have the technology enabled to access devices from any location. Working virtually, we provide almost instantaneous support to our customers. If there is a requirement to have face-to-face support, this can also be arranged on an adhoc basis.
WHAT DOES A CONNECTDS DO FOR BUSINESSES IN HAMPSHIRE?
We are an award-winning provider of managed security services and penetration assessments. Our services include penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, forensic network, security assessments and phishing testing. We also have managed service packages, which offer ongoing support to businesses in cyber protection.