Is your business looking for cyber security services and penetration testing in Hertfordshire? Whether you need a pen test, Vulnerability assessment or a Microsoft 365 security assessment, speak to our highly experienced and qualified cyber security providers working with SME organisations From our offices in the South.
Our team are very experienced in IT security and cloud technology so whatever your company’s cyber security needs are, we can help you achieve your compliance and security requirements. ConnectDS work with SME businesses in Hertfordshire across a wide variety of business verticals including; Accounting, Engineering, Legal, Finance, construction and other professional services businesses.
Cyber Security Services and Penetration Testing Hertfordshire
Why choose us for Penetration Testing in Hertfordshire?
- Comprehensive Assessment services – Our assurance services in Hertfordshire including Pen Testing, Vulnerability assessments, vulnerability management (VMaaS), social engineering and product specific assessments.
- Responsive – Our security operations team serving Hertfordshire offer business hours and 24/7 remote system monitoring and security management. At ConnectDS, our aim is to ensure that organisations in Hertfordshire receive responsive Cyber Security services that keep your workforce protected.
- Local team – Our highly experienced and qualified cyber security team serve Hertfordshire from our HQ. All of our staff have been background checked and vetted for your peace of mind.
- Trusted Supplier – We’re a partner for Sentinel One and CATO Networks.
- Free Dark Web Health Check – As a prospective or new client, you can take advantage of our free Dark Web Security assessment
- Real Time Monitoring – Our modern and efficient systems enable us to proactively monitor the security of your systems at all times to identify threats and remediate them effectively.
Areas covered in Hertfordshire include Watford, Stevenage, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Cheshunt, Welwyn Garden City, Hoddesdon, Bishop’s Stortford, Hatfield, Borehamwood, Hitchin, Harpenden and more.
Frequently Asked Questions about Cyber Security and Penetration Testing in Hertfordshire
We thought we would put together some FAQs regarding our cyber security services in Hertfordshire. For any further information, please get in touch with us.
SHOULD MY HERTFORDSHIRE BUSINESS BE CONCERNED BY CYBER THREATS?
Not something to be ignored, we believe that having a cyber security plan should be at the forefront of IT priorities for companies of all sizes and disciplines. Vulnerabilities within an organisation not only will compromise your data and finances as well as those of your clients.
DOES CONNECTDS OFFER ONE-OFF SCANS TO BUSINESSES TO UNDERSTAND THEIR LEVEL OF CUBER SECURITY THREAT?
Yes, we offer a variety of different cyber assessments to businesses across the UK. Get in touch to find out what we would recommend for your business.
DO CONNECTDS PERFORM PENETRATION TESTS IN HERTFORDSHIRE?
ConnectDS have regional offices in the sourh and provide cyber security services and pen testing in Hertfordshire, and across the UK.
HOW MUCH DO THE DIFFERENT CYBER SECURITY SERVICES COST?
Here at ConnectDS, we do not have a price list for our services. We provide custom costs to our clients based on a variety of different factors. These include how big the organisation is and how many devices need protecting, what your current IT set up is and amongst other things, whether you want a managed service or security assessment.
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO CONTACT CONNECTDS?
Getting in touch with ConnectDS is easy. All details of ways to contact us are found here. We really look forward to hearing from you!