ConnectDS offer fully managed firewall services to small and medium sized businesses across the UK from our Surrey and London office locations – An enterprise firewall provides a first line of protection for your organisation from internal and external threats whilst delivering robust network performance.
Enhanced visibility of network and device activity is monitored for ongoing threats using advanced threat prevention, granular application and web filtering. Remote management ensures further control and reconfiguration can be performed remotely.
Next Generation Firewall Managed Service
As a trusted Managed Security Service provider (MSSP) we offer a next generation firewall service includes:
- Signature based threat detection and prevention using Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) functionality.
- Office network access via user VPN (SSL-VPN)
- Next Generation firewall providing application aware capabilities and ability to filter upon specific applications in addition to port numbers.
- Website and application filtering for inappropriate or malicious communication between internal and external entities.
- Wireless internet access to be provided for both corporate and guest users with required isolation.
- Fully managed network service to include all ongoing technical support for the firewall, including unlimited technical support both remote and onsite.
- Hardware required for the service will remain the property of Connect Digital Security, upon end of term hardware ownership can be transferred upon agreement between both parties.
- Hardware support and replacement is provided by Connect Digital Security and included within the service fee.
- Any major project work, including office relocation that requires significant reconfiguration or additional hardware may incur additional upfront and/or service cost to the client.
- Proactive monitoring of health and performance, including software updates to be managed by Connect Digital Security.