How Are Vulnerability Scans Performed?
Internal Vulnerability Scanning
At ConnectDS, our ongoing vulnerability assessment and management of internal devices uses specialist software together with human interaction from our experienced security professionals. This allows us to deliver actionable vulnerability insight for your organisational cyber risk management program.
Internal vulnerability monitoring is performed using software agents that are installed on the endpoints and can extend to remote device or sites using host scanners installed on specific devices
The external vulnerability managed service assesses the security of external networks, systems, applications and infrastructure devices to identify weaknesses that can be leveraged by attackers to gain unauthorised access to your systems.
Service includes all licensing and implementation.
ConnectDS VMaaS is an ongoing, monthly or quarterly vulnerability assessment of your organisation’s external and/or internal assets.
This service includes alerting, reporting and consultation which includes a rescan for validation of remediated vulnerabilities.
Please note: frequency of assessments may be adjusted to suit your requirements and can be carried out weekly, monthly, or quarterly (pricing will be adjusted accordingly).
The key benefits of this are:
- Fast identification and classification on security vulnerabilities/weaknesses
- Establishing best practice vulnerability management throughout your digital estate
- Reduced risk of security vulnerabilities leading to a successful cyber attack
- Custom reporting and proactive identification of potential impacts
- Single point of contact for management of vulnerabilities
- Ongoing consultation on remediation of identified vulnerabilities
- Continual Service Improvement using proven processes